One of my favorite and worldwide known writers is Nikos Kazantzakis. He was a writer from my country, Greece , whose writings are well-known all over the world.
What he wrote was so important for human existance and way of thinking that his books are a crucial learning for people.Have a look below
- ” The only thing I know is this : I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet “
- ” In order to succeed , we must first believe that we can “
- “Since we cannot change reality , let us change the eyes which see reality “
- “Beauty is merciless . You do not look at it , it looks at you and does not forgive “
- “Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross “
- ” A person needs a little madness , or else they never dare cut the rope and be free “
- ” By believing passionately in something that does not exist we create it . The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired “
- ” I hope nothing . I fear nothing . I am free “
- ” You have your brush , you have your colors , you paint the paradise , then in you go “
- ” What hapiness is : to fly , skimming over the earth just as we do in our dreams ! Life has become a dream . Can this be the meaning of paradise ? “
- ” Every perfect traveler always creates the country where he travels ”
- ” Reach what you cannot “
- ” I felt once more how simple and frugal a thing is happiness : a glass of wine , a roast chestnut , a wretched little brazier , the sound of the sea . Nothing else “
I hope that even from this tiny view of Kazantzakis’ quotes you ‘ll love his art as much as I do. I can’t wait for you to share your opinion about this post with me . Thank you all!